This service is for informational purposes only. We do not offer personalized investment advice. Investors should perform their own due diligence before making investment decisions. We are in no way affiliated with the federal government or Thrift Savings Plan.
Past performance is partially based on simulated trading. No representation or guarantee is being made that other accounts will achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. Data and historical trading results are believed to be accurate. However, we will not be held liable for mistakes or inaccuracies.
Billing and Refund Policy
TPSKey.com offers recurring billing (auto-renewals) as an option. If you don’t choose the recurring billing option, you’ll be notified before your subscription expires. We offer a full refund within the first 72 hours after you join or renew. Other than that, we do not offer full or pro-rated refunds.
This site is owned and operated by Market Keys, LLC.
- License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you and Market Keys, LLC. This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
Last updated: 3/25/2016
1. “Licensed Material” means any digital files purchased. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
1. The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with Market Keys, LLC;
2. Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable right to use the Licensed Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by Market Keys, LLC, in writing;
3. Licensee’s rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
4. Unauthorized use will results in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to legal action.
1. Licensee may not rent, sub-license, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products;
2. Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
3. Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
4. Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
5. Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
6. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
1. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement.
Termination & Revocation
1. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Market Keys, LLC, if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) destroy the Licensed Material; and (iii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical) and promptly confirm same to Market Keys, LLC, in writing;
2. Market Keys, LLC, reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to Market Keys, LLC, in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The Licensed Material provided under the terms of this License are owned by Market Keys, LLC. Licensee is urged to fully test the Licensed Material prior to use and bring any difficulties encountered to the attention of Market Keys, LLC.
2. Market Keys, LLC, disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages arising out of any defects in materials and workmanship including warranties of fitness for use.
3. Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold Market Keys, LLC, and its respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement and any other breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
Website Images and Content
All content and imagery for TSPKEY.COM is used within a understanding of copyright law and belong to their rightful owners. There is no copyright infringement intended. If you have questions regarding imagery copyrights please contact us directly.